Asbestos Compliance Officer - Social Housing
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a Manchester based Housing Association to recruit an Asbestos Compliance Officer on an initial temporary 4 month basis.
The Asbestos Compliance Officer role:
- Requesting various levels of asbestos surveys (MS, RD, Mix of the two, Sampling)
- Requesting remedial works
- Ensuring surveys are completed within the required KPI’s.
- Reviewing surveys for remedial works and completeness
- Visiting sites to review or assess asbestos and auditing remedial works to a percentage of works complete
- Updating and multiple spreadsheets
- Using keystone to input asbestos survey data through KGI files and update remediated items.
- Liaising with contractor queries
- Advising to all levels of the business regarding asbestos survey information.
The successful candidate must have:
- Knowledge of the social housing sector
- P402, P403, P404 Asbestos Qualifications
- Experience of managing risk registers and audits