Asset Officer - The Company:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Liverpool based housing association who are looking to appoint an Asset Officer for a temporary contract
Asset Officer - The Role:
- You will have responsibility for overseeing all Asset Management activity for up to 1,500 properties
- The focus is to plan in partnership with the Central Asset Management Teams and deliver a high quality service that ensures:
- Monitor a Proactive Service to all General Needs Homes that will see customers receive a “MOT” of their Home and reduced number of repairs thereafter.
- Monitor a Proactive approach for our Care and Support Stock Portfolio which will improve the service to our most vulnerable customers and reduced number of repairs to our schemes thereafter
- Ensure that the Responsive Repairs Service is delivered and Void properties are maintained within prescribed budgetary constraints
- Monitor all planned programmes within allocated patch
Asset Officer - You Will Have:
- Extensive relevant experience in the building industry, ideally working within a customer focussed housing repair and maintenance team.
- Contract administration experience
- A relevant building / maintenance qualification is desirable