Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-established Liverpool based housing association who are looking to appoint an Asset Surveyor for a temporary position
Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Role:
· You will have responsibility for overseeing all Asset Management activity
· Monitor a Proactive Service to all General Needs Homes that will see customers receive a "MOT" of their Home and reduced number of repairs thereafter.
· Monitor a proactive approach for our Care and Support Stock Portfolio which will improve the service to our customers and reduced number of repairs to our schemes thereafter
· Ensure that the Responsive Repairs Service is delivered, and Void properties are maintained
· Monitor all planned programmes within allocated patch
· Develop and maintain a robust knowledge of patch, inclusive of customers and properties and promote technical innovation and continuous improvement
Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - What You Need:
· Extensive relevant experience in the building industry, ideally working within a housing repair and maintenance team.
· Contract administration experience
· Strong knowledge of building pathology