Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-established Manchester based housing association who are looking to appoint an Asset Surveyor for a temporary position
Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Role:
- You will have responsibility for overseeing all Asset Management activity
- Monitor a Proactive Service to all General Needs Homes that will see customers receive a "MOT" of their Home and reduced number of repairs thereafter.
- Monitor a proactive approach for our Care and Support Stock Portfolio which will improve the service to our customers and reduced number of repairs to our schemes thereafter
- Ensure that the Responsive Repairs Service is delivered, and Void properties are maintained
- Monitor all planned programmes within allocated patch
- Develop and maintain a robust knowledge of patch, inclusive of customers and properties and promote technical innovation and continuous improvement
Asset Surveyor - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Extensive relevant experience in the building industry, ideally working within a housing repair and maintenance team.
- Contract administration experience
- Strong knowledge of building pathology