Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Skipton business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Billing Manager to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Billing Manager position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for managing a large team of Billing Clerks. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Billing Manager professional who has some supervisory/management experience, to develop their career.
Duties will for the Billing Manager position will include;
- Day-to-day management of Billing team including training, recruitment and performing appraisals
- Control of billing process ensuring all invoices are processed and queries are resolved
- Resolving client queries
- Produce month end reporting for Senior Management
- A focus on process reviews with the opportunity to improve and implement processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing / supervising a team
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Would suit a candidate with significant Billing, Sales Ledger or Credit Control management experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
To apply for the Billing Manager position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.