Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a client in Newcastle to recruit a Costing Accountant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Duties for the role include:
- Management of the budget and forecasting process and produce flash reporting to support the business
- Monitor business KPI's and work closely with the management accounting department to identify month end adjustments
- Provide detailed analysis around manufacturing and warehouse costs
- Analysis of variance to standard product and manufacturing costs
- Provide support to the business to help understand the cost initiatives
- Display financial information to non-financial stakeholders
Previous experience working as a Cost Accountant within housing is desirible for this role.
Other requirements for the role include:
- CIMA Qualification
- Strong user of Excel
- Experience working with non-finance teams
- Using your initiative to offer and develop new processes