Credit Controller - Temporary (Castleford)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a rapidly growing and successful organisation based in Castleford. They are looking to hire a Credit Controller to join a dynamic team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The Credit Controller role is a key position within the Head Office function, with responsibility for a range of tasks. This will help to ensure the smooth day to day running of the credit control department.
Duties will include;
- Chasing debt via telephone and email
- Using Sage Line 200
- Managing own ledger ensuring collection is made within customer payment terms
- Preparing monthly ledger reports, detailing any reasons for variances
- Completing 120 Day Debtor Reports for the business on a monthly basis
- Resolving a range of complex queries
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience
- Excel skills including vlookups and Pivot Tables
To apply for the position please use the link provided or contact Sam Rogers via Linked In