Customer Experience Manager - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Customer Experience Manager, on a permanent basis in Chester.
Customer Experience Manager - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Responsible for leading the delivery of an excellent customer experience including effective planning, decision making, co-ordinating and redeploying resources and workload, appropriately across the Customer Services Team to meet service and business demands.
- To effectively manage and monitor the Customer Experience Team to deliver high levels of performance in all areas through regular team meetings, performance and development reviews (PDRs), support, coaching and training.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, management and regular review of both Customer Feedback Framework and contact channels and the across all service areas, ensuring they are value for money, accessible and designed with the customer in mind.
- Develop the capture, understanding and use of customer insight and journey mapping to identify and help inform continuous improvement, service development plans and drive forward business objectives.
- Support the delivery of the ‘improving customer satisfaction’ strategy, playing a key role in the customer experience transformation journey to ensure services are designed and delivered to meet the changing demands and expectation of customers.
- To understand the reasons for poor staff attendance and poor performance and effectively, swiftly and decisively tackle any concerns in accordance with the Association’s Performance Management Framework.
- Develop the service by working closely and collaborating effectively with Managers and teams across the business, in a way that optimises every contact to ensure the management of the customer experience and first contact.
Surveyor - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Proven track record of successfully leading customer services teams in a multi-channel, first contact resolution environment and effective performance management of a multi-disciplinary team in a high-pressured environment.
- Proven experience of leading successful project work that improves service delivery.
- Proven track record of successful partnership working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and interpret customer insight and intelligence to make informed and balanced service delivery decisions.
- Ability of managing a team to consistently achieve targets and deliver excellent customer service in a rapidly changing environment.