Development Manager - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established Housing Association based in Leicester who are looking to appoint a permanent Development Manager.
Development Manager - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Assist the Assistant Director in ensuring the successful delivery of the regional team’s affordable housing development/regeneration programme and achievement of performance targets, lead on the delivery of complex projects, and allocate the workload of the regional delivery team; managing, monitoring and motivating the team to maintain the highest levels of performance. Assist the Assistant Director in carrying out initial feasibility work to meet Business Plan targets and Divisional and Subsidiary strategies
Development Manager - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Extensive experience in the construction industry and/or regeneration.
- Experience of project managing complex new build development schemes
- Experience of leading and managing a geographically diverse staff team
- Construction, project management or other regeneration based qualification
- Experience of land finding and acquisition
- Experience of working with different forms of procurement and building contracts
- Commercial skills, being able to maximise the value of developments
- Experience of undertaking project feasibility studies