We are carrying out a number of searches for one of our major clients, a global business based in Chester. They are continuing to expand their Global Banking and Markets business resulting in a number of opportunities within their Financial Analysis function at a range of levels and salaries dependent on experience.
The roles will suit individuals who are driven, ambitious, forward thinking, seeking personal and professional development - offering a salary and benefits package designed to reflect your contribution to the business.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate some/all of the below:
- An interest in and desire to learn more about global markets and financial products
- A degree 2:1 or above in Finance / Economics / International Business or similar
- Part-qualified or looking to commence study in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of using Excel and comfortable handling large data sets
- Keen to work in a dynamic and at times pressurised environment
Our client is looking to discuss these opportunities with high calibre individuals who have a passion to develop a career in a growing global company who offer career opportunity and a diverse working environment.
Detailed role specifications are available on application.
To apply please send your CV via the link attached or contact Nick Ogden via Linked in.