Finance Business Partner - £38,000 - 40,000
Castlefield Recruitment are working exclusively with a dynamic housing association based in Cheshire in order to recruit a Finance Business Partner. They are in the process of developing a number of new properties and are taking advantage of innovative partnerships in order to ensure that the quality of properties is extremely high. As a forward thinking organisation who are always looking to develop, they are currently implementing an IT system which will drastically improve reporting.
As a finance business partner it will be your responsibility to provide non-finance managers with key financial information and partner with them in order to ensure they have the right financial support available to them.
Duties will include;
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Working with non-finance managers to produce budgets & forecasts
- Assisting in business planning and key projects which will directly affect the organisations overall business plan
- Aid in financial appraisals for key projects
- Working with the wider finance team to improve processes and procedures
- Performing ad-hoc reporting duties
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Have experience working with property developers
- Have over two years’ experience producing management accounts
- Able to partner with Senior Management
- Able to demonstrate the drive to improve performance
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Jack Barnes via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Website.