Finance Manager – Castleford – £40-45k
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a rapidly growing, dynamic SME business based in Castleford, who have enjoyed a highly successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Finance Manager to join their Management team and support the ongoing growth of the company.
The Finance Manager position is a unique opportunity which reports and partners with the FD. It will suit a high calibre, ambitious Accountant who is looking for a challenging role with a clear route for progression as the company grows.
Duties will include;
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing one direct report
- Analysing and driving growth in sales, margin and profitability
- Monitoring the effectiveness of sales plans and looking for growth opportunities through working with senior management
- Providing and presenting Management Information to Senior Management to explore further commercial opportunities
- Performing ad-hoc reporting duties
- Controlling stock levels
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with Senior Management and present financial information
- Have the desire to play a key role in driving a highly successful organisation forward
- Entrepreneurial outlook - with the passion to drive forward commercial opportunities
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Sam Rogers via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Recruitment website.