Financial Accountant - Leeds - £40,000 - £45,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a highly reputable Leeds based organisation, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team.
The Financial Accountant position is an important role within the Finance Team, with key involvement on; financial and commercial projects, technical accounting policy, internal/external audit liaison and project analysis.
Duties will include;
- Corporation Tax Compliance
- Design internal controls and further enhance SOX compliance
- Group insurances, leases and legal
- VAT return/P11D/P46/Intrastat/EC Sales/PSA declarations and accounting
- Fixed asset register and integration of acquisitions
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Integration process of all acquisitions
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Assist in preparation of US GAAP accounts and reporting to US Parent Company
- This position will suit a motivated Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Would suit an individual from either Practice or Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with Senior Management
To apply for the Financial Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.