Financial Accountant - York - £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + generous pension + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a prestigious York based Plc business who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team, with a clear path of career progression for the right candidate.
The Financial Accountant position is an important role within the Finance Team, with key involvement on; financial and commercial projects, technical accounting policy, internal/external audit liaison and project analysis.
Duties will include;
- Preparing and reviewing consolidated management information, including management accounts, forecasts and budgets
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, including Group consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Overseeing data collection, co-ordinating with regional house building businesses
- Undertaking data interrogation analysis and reviews
- Preparing and reviewing management information for the Directors of the business
The Financial Accountant role will suit:
- Qualified ACA Accountant with strong technical financial accounting skills
- Ideal opportunity for a first move from Practice to Industry
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with senior management and non-finance staff
To apply for the Financial Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.