Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Head of Contracting and Performance to work for a public-sector organisation in Yorkshire. This Fixed term opportunity is likely to be for a period of fifteen months with the possibility of an extension.
- To take a senior lead in ensuring the delivery and development of operational contract, performance and CQUIN management processes, in the widest sense including, contract negotiation, contract and schedule development, proactive monitoring and delivery management.
- To develop and establish rigorous processes to support assurance and early detection of potential risks/issues to enable the proactive early identification of adverse performance variances.
- To lead on ensuring swift remedial action where necessary and ensure appropriate routes of escalation, where required.
- To operate a key governance role in the production, analysis and quality assurance of information and data flows in order to inform robust business decisions.
- To lead and influence negotiations based on the principle of standardisation
- Develop and manage relationships with providers which ensures they are held to account for delivery
- Specialist knowledge of areas relating to the specific requirements of the post
- Commissioning and/or contracting experience
- Understanding of the principles of project management
- Good on excel