Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Leeds business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Head of Legal Cashiering to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Head of Legal Cashiering position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for managing a large team of Legal Cashiers. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Cashier professional who has some supervisory/management experience, to develop their career.
Duties will for the Head of Legal Cashiering position will include;
- Manage a growing Legal Cashier team (currently over 10 staff) and ensuring work is completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Coordinate daily and weekly team responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of cashiering department including Client Cashiering, Office Cashiering and Purchase Ledger
- Establish and maintain key relationship along Senior Management team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing / supervising a team
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Experience working within SARs
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
To apply for the Head of Legal Cashiering position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.