Castlefield Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Head of Procurement, based in the Leeds area. This role will offer the opportunity to work within a fast-growing public sector organisation and the position’s salary range is £70,000 -£80,000 per annum.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Procurement team in managing all centrally held contracts
- Manage and motivate the Procurement Team, setting aims and objectives
- Lead end-to-end procurement processes including tendering, negotiation of pricing, contracts, SLAs and KPIs
- Stakeholder and supplier relationship management and regular meetings and supplier and contract reviews
- Ensure the organisation follows best practice in relation to category management
- Managing high value contracts under EU procurement law
- Previous experience within a senior procurement position is essential
- Public sector procurement experience is highly desirable
- Full Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
To apply for the position please use the link provided or contact Sam Rogers via LinkedIn.