Legal Cashier - Team Leader (Leeds, £24,000 - £27,000)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic law firm based in Leeds who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Legal Cashier Team Leader to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Legal Cashier Team Leader position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for supervising a team of Legal Cashiers and reporting directly to the Head of Finance. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier professional who has some supervisory/management experience, to develop their career.
Duties will for the Legal Cashier Team Leader position will include;
- Manage a growing Legal Cashier team and ensure work is completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Coordinate daily and weekly team responsibilities
- Manage performance through KPIs, perfomance reviews and training
- Processing Office account payments, receipts and transfers
- Performing BACS payments
- Ensuring compliance with SARs
- Establish and maintain key relationship along Senior Management team
The successful candidate will have:
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Experience working within SARs
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
To apply for the Legal Cashier Team Leader position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Tim Gillies via LinkedIn.