Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Leeds business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Legal Database Manager to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Legal Database Manager position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for managing one member of staff. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Database professional who has some supervisory/management experience, to develop their career.
- Reporting into Finance Manager
- Manage bank reconciliation process with one direct report
- Setting up clients on database
- Monitor WIP
- Would suit a candidate with significant database management within a legal environment
- Would suit a confident candidate with the ability to engage with fee earners and wider business partners
- Knowledge of SARs essential
The successful Legal Database Manager will have:
- Previous experience managing / supervising a team
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
- Experience working in a legal environment
To apply for the Legal Database Manager position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.