Castlefield Recuitment are working as a retained partner to a rapidly growing leisure park business, with a brief to identify a high calibre candidate for an exciting Management Accountant position.
Leisure Resorts were established in early 2017 with its Directors bringing 50 years of combined knowledge and expertise from within the industry. Leisure Resorts already have 3 award winning holiday home and lodge parks with a 4th due in 2018. Their Head Office is based at modern premises in Kendal (Cumbria).
Due to the growth of the business, there is an opportunity for a talented Accountant to join their Finance Team and work closely with a newly appointed Finance Director – who is looking to develop and improve the company’s accounting processes. They offer a competitive salary and package, with a modern approach to work/life balance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full month end management accounts process – including; preparation of P&L’s, group balance sheet and cashflow, review commentary and variance analysis
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance and capex reporting
- VAT calculations and quarterly VAT return
- Day to day supervision of Ledger Clerks
- Project work to improve processes and efficiency of team
- Sales KPI’s and dashboard development
- Stock reporting and reconciliations
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Assist with weekly rolling cashflow model
- Year-end lead schedules and file preparation
- Bank payments and authorising BACS runs
The successful candidate will:
- Hold significant experience within a Management Accounts based role and understanding of the end to end process
- Part qualified, qualified or QBE (study support available)
- Leisure industry sector experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Outgoing personality and ambitions to be part of a growing business
- Strong IT system skills including MS Excel
To apply for this position, please use the link provided or contact Hugh Fox via LinkedIn to discuss further