Management Accountant – Leeds City Centre - £35,000 - 45,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a highly reputable Leeds city centre Professional Services organisation, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Management Accountant to join their Finance Team.
The Management Accountant position is a newly created, key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for; preparation of accounts and improvement of financial analysis to support future commercial decisions and growth plans.
Duties will include;
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting process – including monitoring of performance against budgets
- Responsibility for KPI and MI reporting
- Ownership of cashflow and profitability modelling
- Production of reports to identify and display annual figures and trends
- Assist with annual company audit
- Work with Senior Management to provide advice on financial and accounting matters
- Ad-hoc Project Finance work to support Senior Management and aid commercial decisions
- This position will suit a motivated Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent) from either a Practice or Industry trained background
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with Senior Management and non-finance staff
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Chris Oldfield via LinkedIn.