Management Accountant - Selby - £30,000 - 40,000 + bonus + generous pension + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a prestigious Selby business who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Management Accountant to join their Finance Team, with a clear path of career progression for the right candidate.
The Management Accountant position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for; preparation of accounts, liaison with senior management throughout the business and working closely with Senior Management to drive improvement in the Finance Team.
Duties will include;
- Preparation of management accounts
- Detailed trial balance review of transactions posted in the month
- Producing monthly reports including forecast v budget, Gross Margin, and year-to-date reports
- Accruals and prepayments
- Meetings with budget holders
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Development of cash forecasting and budgeting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Produce analysis and commentary for Senior Management
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
The successful Management Accountant candidate will be:
- This position will suit a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach with strong system skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with senior management and non-finance staff
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.