Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic, highly reputable organisation based in the Wakefield area, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Management Accountant to join their Finance Department on an initial 4 month period.
The organisation has free on-site parking and accessible motorway links.
The duties for the Management Accountant position will include;
- Production and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of profit and loss information
- Perform profit and loss, and balance sheet analysis
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Production of KPI reporting packs
- Own and provide financial input and drive
- Provide insightful commentary and performance recommendations to Financial Management
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, financial tools and techniques
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will:
- Be a high calibre qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hold strong system skills - including MS Excel
- Have the ability to present financial analysis in a concise manner
- Proactive and positive attitude towards work
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.