Management Accountant - York - £32,000 - £38,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic York business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Management Accountant to join their Finance Team, with progression opportunities available with continuous business growth for the right candidate.
The Management Accountant position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for; preparation of accounts, liaison with senior management throughout the business and working closely with the FC to drive improvement in the Finance Team.
It represents an exceptional career opportunity for an ambitious Accountant who is looking to secure a position with genuine responsibility and a clear path for progression.
Duties for the Management Accountant position will include;
- Preparation of management accounts for a multi-site organisation
- Detailed trial balance review of transactions posted in the month
- Accruals and prepayments
- Stock reconciliations
- Completion of P&L's (with commentary)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking and posting monthly payroll journal
- Preparation of year end audit files and liaise with auditors regarding queries
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- This may suit a candidate who is in the latter stages of study or newly qualified (study support available)
- Management accounts experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with Senior Management and non-finance staff
- Desire to improve processes
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.