Management Accountant - York - £32,000 - £40,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a private equity backed York based organisation, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Management Accountant to join their Finance Team.
The Management Accountant position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for all aspects of management accounts.
Duties will include;
- The preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journals
- Performing accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Maintaining existing balance sheet reconciliations to cover fixed assets
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Producing monthly Profit & Loss variance analysis to forecast for line manager review
- Monthly VAT validation, quarterly returns and reconciliations
- This position will suit a motivated Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with Senior Management
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.