Payroll Administrator - Manchester - Public Sector
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a housing association based in the Manchester area, due to continued growth the client is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis
Duties will include: Your main responsibilities as a Payroll Administrator will include supporting the payroll function within the business where your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Effectively assistance to the finance team in day to day activities as required
- Working across department to ensure accurate translation of HR information to payroll and collating, processing and co-ordinating payroll documentation with accuracy, care and diligence
- Ability to work within the framework and guidelines set for risk management to ensure that risks are effectively managed
The successful candidate will be:
- A good standard of general education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English and Maths.
- Previous experience of working in a finance role and working in a payroll function and managing the payroll process end-to-end is required.
- high levels of IT literacy and an understanding of new ways of working are essential.