Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Skipton business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Payroll Compliance Officer to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Payroll Compliance Officer position is a key role within the Finance Team and is excellent opportunity for an individual to develop their career within a well established firm.
Duties will for the Payroll Compliance Officer position will include;
- Dealing with a wide range of queries from temporary staff members
- Handling all pay type changes in a timely manager
- Chasing up any outstanding payroll information
- Resolving a range of third party supplier queries
- Ensuring the priority report is cleared on a daily basis
- Carrying out monthly and annual audits of third party suppliers
- Assisting the Manager with non-compliance reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous payroll knowledge and awareness of payroll/billing systems
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form professional relationships
To apply for the Payroll Compliance Officer please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.