Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk - Huddersfield - Immediate Start
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk for an immediate start to join a well-renowned organisation based in the Huddersfield area.
The business is based in modern offices in Huddersfield and offer an experienced payroll professional the opportunity to join a successful local organisation on an initial temporary basis.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk will include:
- Being part of a team responsible for the payroll processing of a large number of employees on a weekly, monthly and lunar basis
- Processing new starter and leavers on bespoke system (and time and attendance system)
- Processing employee SSP, SPP, SMP, SAP and National Insurance
- Processing BACS payments
- Processing P45s, P60s and P11ds
- Maintaining bespoke system
- Liaising with the Payroll Manager and performing ad-hoc payroll project duties
The successful Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk will have:
- Experience running full end-to-end in-house payroll
- The ability to effectively resolve high volumes of payroll queries
- Systems focused with the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
To apply for the Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.