Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk - York - £20,000 - £23,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic York business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk to join the business, with progression opportunities available with continuous business growth for the right candidate.
The Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk position is a key role within the organisation and represents an exceptional career opportunity for a motivated Payroll professional.
Duties for the Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk position will include;
- Managing the payroll, pension and other employee benefits effectively
- Deliver accurate payroll and benefit cost data for management reporting
- Maintain key relationships with the Finance Department
- Process SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Advise staff on pay and benefits, as well as sickness and holidays
- Assist in payroll year end process
- Advise on maternity and paternity benefits
- Oversee company pension and benefits schemes
- Ensure compliance with HMRC
- Maintain and process employee information on bespoke payroll software
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced payroll professional
- Systems focussed with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Understanding of auto-enrolment
- Personable and strong communication skills, with the ability to resolve a range of payroll queries
To apply for the Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.