Planning and Logistics Coordinator - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Planning and Logistics Coordinator for a permanent position based in the Staffordshire area.
Planning and Logistics Coordinator - About The Role:
- Coordinate the fleet of vehicles including maintenance, repairs, insurance and fuel cards.
- Responsible for monitoring the Fleet and Plan budget.
- Involved with the management and administration of the Fleet Contract, Insurance and Road Tax.
- Monitoring all lease arrangements.
- Management of the asset registers for plant, tools and vehicles. Ensuring registers are up to date at all times.
- Administration of all insurance and accident processes, including investigations.
Planning and Logistics Coordinator - What You Need:
- Experience of working within the same or similar position is essential to be successful in this position
- Previous experience within social housing is desirable