Project Surveyor - Social Housing - Benefits:
- £32,700 with a 10% salary increase after 12 months
- Agile working arrangements
- 35 hours per week with flexi- time working arrangements
- 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Project Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a well-established social housing organisation who are looking to recruit for an agile working Project Surveyor covering the Midlands
Project Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Support Asset Management to ensure all maintenance, servicing and repair works for a designated number of residential properties.
- Develop the programme of works for all planned maintenance, servicing and repair work.
- Manage project delivery for all planned investment works, and cyclical maintenance work.
- Undertake pre and post contract validation surveys.
- Undertake contract management in accordance with the appropriate form of contract, commissioning. appropriate work orders, including monitoring progress to completion.
- Contribute to the development and review of relevant budgets including processing payments for approved contracted works, ensuring Asset Management expenditure is robustly managed in line with the Group’s financial controls
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records
Project Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Person:
- Extensive experience in the building industry, ideally working within a customer focussed housing repair and maintenance team.
- A good understanding of project management methodologies, contract management skills including managing service and maintenance contracts.