Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a housing association based in the Cheshire area, who are currently recruiting for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a fixed term basis.
Purchase Ledger Clerk duties will include:
- Reconcile designated supplier's statements monthly and resolve outstanding invoices/credit note queries
- To deal with all correspondence and telephone calls relating to designated creditor enquiries, both internal and external
- Record and keep a control of all copy invoices sent to departments for coding/approval and to follow up any non-returned documents
- Highlight urgent payments to the Financial Accountant (Creditors)
- To ensure there is appropriate backup documents for creating/amending supplier details from suppliers/procurement department for new/existing accounts.
- Have a collective responsibility with other clerks to provide adequate staff cover within the department during annual and sickness leave
The successful candidate will be:
- Hold system skills including MS Excel
- Have good communication skills