Purchase Ledger Clerk (South Leeds, £18-20k)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a market leading business in South Leeds who are looking to identify a Purchase Ledger candidate to join their team.
Purchase Ledger Role:
The candidate will play a key role in the day to day operations of the Purchase Ledger team and will report directly to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
Duties will include:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Performing supplier reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses
- Liaising with all areas of the business
- Performing BACS payment runs
- Resolving a range of supplier queries
- Ad-hoc finance duties
- Experience working in a purchase ledger environment
- Studying towards AAT or AAT qualified is desirable but not essential
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
To apply for the position please use the link provided or contact Tim Gillies via Linked In