Purchase Ledger Clerk (£18k to £20k, 6 months+)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a market leading business in Selby, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to come on to the team on an initial 6 month basis to cover a period of growth in the business.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties:
- Processing invoices for multiple international business units
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Preparing BACS payments
- Raising sales invoices
- Verifying new or amended supplier bank details
- Daily use of Oracle system
Previous experience / skills needed
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to follow processes and rules
- An understanding of purchase ledger or sales ledger, via studies, or via work experience
- AAT level qualifications would be advantageous, but are not essential
- A desire to work in a busy but interesting team environment
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Tim Gillies via LinkedIn.