Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic York business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor position is a key role within the Finance Team, with responsibilities for managing a team of permanent and temporary purchase ledger staff. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger professional who has some supervisory/management experience, to develop their career.
Duties will for the Purchase Ledger Supervisor position will include;
- Manage a growing purchase ledger team (currently 2 staff) and ensuring work is completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Coordinate daily and weekly team responsibilities
- Manage and undertake full purchase ledger process including matching, batching and coding invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and resolving queries
- Establish and maintain key relationship along Senior Management team
- Preparation and submission of purchase ledger reports
- Improve processes and controls within department, managing changes in the purchase ledger team
- Assist FC in a number of ad-hoc projects, including implementations of new systems
The successful Purchase Ledger Supervisor will be:
- Previous experience managing / supervising a team
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
- Desire to improve processes
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Supervisor position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.