Purchasing Assistant - Castleford - £17-21k
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established business based in Castleford who are looking to identify a Purchasing Assistant to join their successful Procurement department on a permanent basis.
This is an important position in the Procurement department as the team looks to build following a period of success across the entire business. The role has great opportunities for progression and is looking for a dynamic individual keen to take on a variety of responsibilities and grow their career in a commercial environment.
Duties will include;
- Setting up and maintaining supplier records
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Ordering products
- Maintaining product lists
- Managing price and information changes
- Use of Sage Line 200
- Resolving a range of queries and providing solutions both externally and internally
- This role could suit a graduate who is looking to begin a career in Purchasing or alternatively someone with a background in Procurement that is looking to build on their experience
- Strong system skills are advantageous
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Sam Rogers via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Recruitment website.