Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a large North West based housing association who are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position based in Manchester
Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Role:
- You will provide technical advice, support and property evaluation on the condition and investment requirements of the property portfolio within the region.
- Effectively support the developing delivery options through costed option appraisal of stock, including any associated regeneration initiatives, whilst developing specifications and preparing tender documents including preparation of Bills of Quantities.
- You will provide a Regional Contract Administration technical lead, assisting in the analysis of tenders and preparing financial progress reports
- Providing detailed project costed appraisals and technical advice and support on property condition and investment requirements
- You will assist in the preparation of regular management /progress reports and providing cost plans in accordance with a project brief and maintaining contract records,
- Assisting in the measurement of Contractor’s performance against Key Performance Indicators
Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing - What You Need: The successful individual will have:
- It is desirable that you have a professional qualification in a property/building related specialism MCIOB, MRICS, MICE.
- You should have demonstrable knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, and leasehold legislation and detailed knowledge of construction contracts and their effective management.
- Previous experience within the Social Housing industry is essential