Repairs Scheduler - About The Client: Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a reputable maintenance contractor who are looking to appoint a temporary Repairs Scheduler based in their Staffordshire office. This role is initially until the end of December with potential permanent opportunities
Repairs Scheduler - About The Role: Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Day to day planning for all resources and work streams in the designated area.
- Ensure customer communication regarding scheduled or appointed ongoing work.
- Main contact and liaison between the client, customer and operations team for all appointments
- Be able to organise your tasks in an efficient and effective manner
Repairs Scheduler - What You Need: The successful individual will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working as a Repairs Planner, Maintenance Planner or Scheduler position previously or within a similar role
- Ideally have experience of the social housing sector