Scheduling Manager - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established organisation who are looking to appoint a Scheduling Manager for a temporary position based in the Carrington area
Scheduling Manager - About The Role:
- Lead a team of planners/schedulers to deliver a compliant and cost-effective property maintenance contract across four key geographic areas.
- End to end planning, workload forecasting, scheduling efficient levels of resource, delivering KPIs and providing analysis that drives key business decisions.
- Constantly review all aspects of the operatives’ diary to drive operative efficiency and maximising revenue
- Analyse trends in relation to repair volume flows and minimise operative travel time.
- Line manager to a team of schedulers - managing absence, recruitment, training, succession, disciplinary / grievance and performance management.
Scheduling Manager - What You Need:
- Experience within a similar role or previous experience working as a Scheduling Manager is essential
- Experience of managing a team