Senior Corporate Auditor - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a well-established housing association to recruit a Senior Corporate Auditor for a permanent position based in the Liverpool area.
Senior Corporate Auditor - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Mange internal audit assignment across the association
- Maintain an overview of developments in the business having an impact on internal control.
- Carry out the initial planning for audit assignments e.g. data analysis, meet with local management to agree the scope of the audit.
- Monitor all planned programmes within allocated patch
- Represent Internal Audit on project and other groups and supervise ad-hoc projects which contribute to the objectives of those groups.
- Carry out detailed audit testing on complex areas and draw valid conclusions from audit testing
Senior Corporate Auditor - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Sound technical knowledge and experience of internal audit techniques and principles
- Qualified IIA or equivalent qualification
- Social housing and finance experience is desirable