Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Harrogate business who have enjoyed a very successful period of growth and expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk position is a key role within the Finance Team, taking charge of the day to day running of a small Purchase Ledger team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger professional to develop their career.
Duties will for the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will include;
- Manage and undertake full purchase ledger process including matching, batching and coding invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and resolving queries
- Coordinate daily and weekly team responsibilities
- Ensure all VAT is correctly identified, calculated and recorded
- Ensure all payments (BACS, CHAPS, Direct Debits etc) are processed promptly
- Stand in for AP Manager occasionally and assist with Accounts Receivable when required
The successful Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- A minimum of 4 years Purchase Ledger experience
- A positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong professional relationships
To apply for the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Joshua Watson via LinkedIn.