Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a highly progressive and growing public sector client based in Manchester. They are looking to identify a Service Charge Accountant to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The role of Service Charge Accountant is an excellent opportunity for a driven and dynamic candidate to join a successful and expanding organisation.
Duties will include:
- Production of accurate rent and service charge statements in line with the business’ rent setting procedures and dealing with service charge queries in a timely manner
- Month-end Management Accounts
- Leaseholder: Quarterly/Annual service charge accounts, reconciliation of sinking funds, reviewing budgets
- Responsible for ensuring that all services charges are correct on resident rent accounts, ensuring that any changes necessary are applied accurately
- Review and calculate the setting of service charges ensuring that they are correctly charged
- Answer queries to explain/consult, with regards to annual service charge changes
The successful candidates will be:
- Interested/working towards an accounting qualification
- Strong excel skills
- Able to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders at different levels