Technical Officer - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a housing association in Liverpool who are looking to appoint a permanent Technical Officer to their Property Services Team.
Technical Officer - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Support the delivery team to ensure consistently high standards of quality control through onsite technical assessment.
- Involved with contract specification preparing defect schedules for rectification.
- You will also be involved with monitoring performance standards, minimising risk and monitoring progress.
- Financial management of the project including payment valuations.
- Effective administration of systems for the delivery of planned works.
Technical Officer - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Extensive building surveying and defect diagnosis experience.
- Knowledge of construction contracts.
- Experience in the social housing sector is essential.
- Previous track record of managing investment programmes.
- Minimum HNC in Building or Construction related subject matter.