Stoke on Trent
£45,682 - £45,682
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a large older person’s residential care and support provider who are looking to appoint a permanent Home Manager. The role offers a salary of £45,682 per annum alongside an attractive benefits package.
Home Manager – About the Role:
- Accountable for all activities within the location, making decisions in the best interests of the customers.
- Responsible for auditing and reviewing the quality of care provided within the location and lead on CQC/Local Authority inspections.
- Safeguard all customers and ensure legal compliance with national and local safeguarding policy.
- Develop and monitor business plans and budgets for the location.
- Develop relationships with key professionals in the local area to ensure customers have access to health and welfare services.
- Accountable for effectively recruiting, paying, supervising, and training colleagues to carry out their roles, managing any performance concerns as and when they arise.
- Investigate and respond to complaints, implementing change to prevent reoccurrence.
Home Manager – What You Need:
- Understanding of CQC essential standards and their impact in care management and practice.
- Level 5 Leadership in management (Residential pathway) or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a budget and working to a business plan.
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.