Housing Officer - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established supported living organisation who are looking to appoint a permanent Housing Officer based in Leeds.
Housing Officer - About The Role:
- Undertake the acquisition and disposal of properties, managing the re let process of existing properties and lead on developing effective processes and measures to resolve and reduce ASB.
- Undertake New tenant sign ups with Service User and ensure all the correct paperwork is signed and uploaded to the database once completed. Liaise with landlord re handover dates, repairs and any housing related issues and escalate issues to Team Manager or Housing Manager as appropriate.
- Monitor the payments of deposits to Letting Agencies and escalate issues to the Housing Manager.
- Ensure all ASB cases are recorded, monitored and that actions are noted, and progress achieved, reporting to the Housing Manager re case load and keeping the complainant updated on case.
Housing Officer - What You Need:
- Experience of working in a Social Housing or Charity Environment in Housing or Neighbourhood officer position.
- Experience of working with members of the public, including managing vulnerable or difficult customers
- Ability to deal with conflict situations in a calm yet firm manner.