Interim Compliance Manager - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a housing association based in Liverpool to recruit an Interim Compliance Manager on a temporary basis for 4 - 6 months. The organisation offers a very agile working policy with a requirement to attend an office twice per month in Liverpool.
Interim Compliance Manager - About The Role:
- Lead, motivate and engage with your team to ensure the delivery of a high quality service, developing and implementing operational objectives including key performance indicators, to underpin the Compliance Strategy and Framework and the Group’s overall strategic objectives.
- Act as the Group’s lead advisor for Mechanical and Electrical Systems across all services, for the lifecycle of buildings, including acquisition, design and build, occupation, refurbishment, demolition and disposal, providing technical, procedural, specification and compliance guidance as required.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the operational effectiveness of the Compliance Management model and Mechanical and Electrical Systems policies, procedures and guidance on behalf of the Group, including the provision of training for appropriate colleagues, taking into account up to date legislation, amendments to codes of practice, health and safety requirements and industry best practice, proactively adopting new and innovative ideas and solutions to ensure continuous improvement of the service.
- Develop, implement and manage an effective and timely programme of Mechanical and Electrical Systems inspections, servicing, repairs and risk mitigation activity on behalf of the Group, ensuring adherence to regulatory, statutory and compliance frameworks, reviewing risk assessments and outcomes and ensuring appropriate risk reduction activity and control measures are implemented, providing guidance and expertise on how to address and prevent future recurrences.
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager in the scoping, specifying, mobilisation and implementation of all relevant statutory compliance contracts, including the assessment of competence of appointed contractors and ensuring alignment to business and commercial requirements for the Group, implementing and maintaining a performance framework to ensure effective contract management and value for money principles are applied appropriately.
Interim Compliance Manager - What You Need:
- Knowledge of managing compliance for Mechanical and Electrical Systems within Social Housing
- Knowledge of Compliance Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems
- Relevant building, maintenance, compliance or facilities management qualification e.g. HNC in Building or NEBOSH General, or equivalent
- Team leadership skills
- Contract management skills