£21.82 - £24.45
Lead Housing Services Manager - Social Housing - The company:
Castlefield are working with a local housing association who are looking to recruit a Lead Housing Services Manager, on a tempoarry 3 month basis.
Lead Housing Services Manager - Social Housing - The role:
- Assist the Managing Director to developing and implementing the Social Housing strategy, ensuring a clear vision, high level targets, business drivers, regulatory standards, priorities, and associated risks (including mitigation activity) are identified and continually reviewed for Neighbourhood Services and deliver through an agreed delivery plan.
- Lead, motivate and deliver operational management of the Social Housing team, including managing people, budgets and maintaining excellent standards of service to customers. Ensure appropriate team structures, sufficient resources and effective business processes are deployed to successfully deliver the Social Housing Service KPIs and business objectives.
- Regularly reviewing work outputs from service delivery ensuring underperformance is identified and addressed promptly and efficiently with in collaboration with the Senior Management Group.
- Support the delivery of a tenancy management service, review and update operational policies and take active responsibility for delegated corporate projects and strategies. Ensure we provide an effective and efficient high quality service that achieves high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to within required timescales.
- Be responsible for ensuring activity is delivered to the Corporate Plan and Performance Framework for all financial and non-financial KPIs / targets are achieved.
- Work in collaboration with other Senior Managers to support front line colleagues in championing customer satisfaction and taking a proactive approach to enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure effective and constructive working relationships with local lettings partners, successfully negotiating agreements on behalf of Impact and providing services with the necessary information to effectively administer the required service.
- Support the Managing Director in developing, monitoring and reviewing Social and Supported Housing Services budgets, ensuring income and expenditure are robustly managed in line with financial controls.
- Work with customers to minimise and resolve issues and complaints, liaising with colleagues to resolve escalated complaints as required.
Lead Housing Services Manager - Social Housing - The person:
- An understanding and/or experience of working in choice based lettings and what’s entailed in building sustainable communities
- Knowledge of the welfare benefits system and Universal Credit
- Leading, shaping and managing driven teams with a culture that is transformational dynamic and entrepreneurial
- Leading teams that can evidence an excellent customer experience, promoting a culture where the customer’s voice is heard and utilised to deliver excellence
- Delivering business effective services which achieve vfm, performance targets, financial projections and work to the principles of the Customer is Key guidelines
- Management of a proactive, effective housing management and lettings services
- Managing budgets
- Experience of working with other agencies to secure the best outcomes for customers and the organisation