Marketing Manager - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a consultancy to recruit a permanent Marketing Manager based in Liverpool. The organisation offers a hybrid working policy.
Marketing Manager - About The Role:
- Lead on delivering the strategy and direction for all Marketing outputs
- To manage and develop marketing campaigns and oversee the day-to-day implementation within the marketing team, build relationships with internal departments and external partners.
- Manage the workflows and workload of marketing projects with the rest of the marketing team. You will have a hands-on team working with you.
- Work closely with external stakeholders (suppliers and partners) to complete projects swiftly and professionally.
- Work on campaigns from planning to final delivery, e.g. content campaigns, brand activation, new product launches, sponsorship, etc.
Marketing Manager - What You Need:
- Previous experience managing and motivating a marketing team
- Previous experience at a strategic marketing level
- Substantial experience in Digital Marketing