Stoke on Trent
£44,000 - £50,000
Role: Procurement Manager
Salary: £44,000 - £50,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting a Procurement Manager position for a Public Sector organisation in Stoke. The role offers a number of benefits including hybrid working and a generous pension scheme.
- To take ownership of procurement strategy objectives
- To set strategic direction of the Procurement team including the development of annual work plans, targets and ensuring the delivery of the objectives, which deliver value for money, via appropriate performance management KPI’s
- Project manage the procurement process for strategic contracts, ensuring value for money, probity and the elimination of commercial risks
- To take responsibility for the development of principles of effective contract management and implement necessary systems.
- To ensure strategic supplier management arrangements are in place including strategic partnerships with critical suppliers.
- Knowledge of EU legislation / Public Contract Regulations
- CIPS qualified, working towards or an equivalent level of relevant experience
- Management experience desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once