£250 - £350
Role: Procurement Officer
Rate: £250 - £350 per day
Length: 6 months
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting a Procurement Officer to join a Public Sector organisation in Gloucestershire on a permanent basis.
- Provide specialist procurement advice to a range of stakeholders whilst mentoring junior staff members.
- Responsible for above-threshold compliant procurement projects in line with the Public Contracts Regulations PCR2015
- Support the Procurement Manager by proactively resolving problems and identifying new and innovative solutions which meet the needs of users
- Ensure a high level of procurement and market intelligence in order to implement best procurement practice
- Ensure that all procurement and contract management activity is undertaken in accordance with agreed corporate procurement process.
- Liaise with stakeholders of all levels on a regular basis to ensure that procurement plans are in place and adhered to
- Strong understanding of Public Contract Regulations
- End to end tendering experience
- Great communication skills, track record of working efficiently within a team
- Great IT, written and verbal communication skills